KroniK GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KroniK GFX

Welcome to KroniK GFX.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKrox-DeAdLy

Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website!   Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website! EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Well first off, I am the leader of KroniK. We started out on CoD4 about 4 months ago and created a team of very skilled and dedicated members. We plan on doing big things by expanding and using this GFX to help jump start a gaming community for the ps3 and maybe eventually spread to the xbox360. Fot those of you who dont know what a gaming community is or don't really understand what I want to do, a gaming community is a group of players that compete on many ladders and maybe even differant platforms that all play under the same name, KroniK. We will then eventually be able to get a good sponsor and expand even more! We will be starting out on the R2 ladder and start getting more teams active on other ladders starting this winter. I suggest if you're a SKILLED gamer/GFX designer you get involved because in a year you will be wishing you joined when we're in full swing. I also stress that word skilled very much. We need older, mature and more dedicated members than the average team, as we do not take losing lightly and want to succed. So sign up and get active in the forums here, if you're apart of the team already make sure you're on the soon to be re-activated KroniK team website!
Back to top Go down
Joey72

Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website!   Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm

That about sums it up
Back to top Go down

Welcome KroniK members/guests and designers on this website!
Page 1 of 1