KroniK GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KroniK GFX

Welcome to KroniK GFX.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woulfe needs a sig

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woulfe1

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Hey i play socom confrontation and i needa sig. im in the army 82nd airborne division so id like one to compensate with that maybe or just watever badass idea someone who can help me mite have any ?s aim me at cr00k420 or just post back on here
Back to top Go down
Joey72

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Look at the Sig Format if you want a sig.
Back to top Go down
Woulfe1

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 am

Render:forget what that means im guessing the picture i dont have one but a paratrooper or somethin to do with the 82nd airborne unit inthe army
Font:dontcare
Text:Woulfe
Sub:
Colors:red white nblue
Extra:
Back to top Go down
LyRiiX-
Admin
LyRiiX-

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:31 pm

we will not do ur request if u dont give us a pic to work with
Back to top Go down
https://kronik-gfx.forumotion.com
Woulfe1

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 pm

Woulfe needs a sig A>

im tryin to figure out how to just make this my sig its says it needs to be less then 510 char and i gess ^^^goes over it
Back to top Go down
Woulfe1

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:06 pm

and actually if you could change the background on that picture to somethin better thatd be kool thanks
Back to top Go down
LyRiiX-
Admin
LyRiiX-

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:19 pm

lol wow just give link to pic
Back to top Go down
https://kronik-gfx.forumotion.com
Woulfe1

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:12 pm

that is it are you gonna make it for me or am i wasting my time coming to this site
Back to top Go down
xSicK-

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Are you kiding me? Post a direct google link or whatever you'd like us to work with. We aren't going to just make something. We need something to work with otherwise it may not fit what you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woulfe needs a sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woulfe needs a sig   Woulfe needs a sig Empty

Back to top Go down

Woulfe needs a sig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KroniK GFX :: Request's :: SiiG's-
Jump to: